Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The start of my blog...and what lies ahead

Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,
Or would it be a waste?
Even If i knew my place should I leave it there?
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere

~Adele

So...nothing like starting with a cheesy song lyric :). Whether in my running shoes or on my bike...I follow the road and I'm still unsure where it is leading me. I will simply start my blog with this: My passion is Pilates, My challenge is Running, My joy is Cycling. Somewhere in there lies my future, as I continue to educate and move forward relentlessly.

This year I hope to complete another Marathon with a PR, several Half Marathons, a few smaller races for good measure, complete my apparatus training in Pilates, become a Star 2 Spinning Instructor (working my way to Star 3) and remain strong and healthy. Lofty goals for sure...and of course we just never know what surprises life will throw at us. Stay tune....

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant...what more can I say. Looking forward to following along on your journey, hoping to share some of the pavement along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I am NOT a runner at all! Ick! Put me on a bicycle and I am happy, happy, happy.... put me in my tennis shoes and I am grumpy! Haha. Pilates is wonderful! I wish I was able to take it every week, but it clashes with my Spinning teaching schedule *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog, I look forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete